Covid19 Antibody Testing at GP Matters
Antibody testing can detect whether a person has been infected previously or has a vaccine-induced immune response.
Testing should be undertaken 14 days or more following exposure, onset of symptoms or post-vaccination. The incubation period of COVID-19 ranges from between 1 to 14 days, with the majority of cases manifesting with symptoms at 3–5 days.
For further information please visit our Laboratoty webpage (TDL):
Covid19 Antibody Test
The results for the Antibody test are available the next day.
We will email you the results.
Up to date guidance can be found for each destination, including entry requirements by visiting https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of the COVID-19 requirements of the country or region you are travelling to.
Yes, we use TDL (The London Laboratory).
This lab process is accredited by UKAS and is ISO 17025 compliant.
Covid 19 Antibody Test - £100
• This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance
• Customers must bring their passport to the appointment to verify their identity, without this, the test will not be able to go ahead.
• If using this service to travel, the customer is responsible for checking the COVID-19 test requirements in accordance with the destination of travel.
• Whilst every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee results will be received the next day.
The lab is a 3rd party business and we have no control over their schedule.
• GP Matters will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving the Covid19 test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
• GP Matters will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive Covid19 test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)