Covid19 Antigen Testing at GP Matters
Rapid lateral flow test (LFD test) for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen in a Nasal Swab.
Relative Sensitivity: 96.1%
Relative Specificity: 99.0%
Relative Accuracy: 98.3%
Covid19 Antigen Test
The results /Fit to Travel certificate for the Antigen test are available in 10 minutes.
You will get a hardcopy of the certificate at the appointment. We will also email it to you.
Antigen Result / Fit to travel certificate - Sample
Up to date guidance can be found for each destination, including entry requirements by visiting https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of the COVID-19 requirements of the country or region you are travelling to.
We use the SureScreen Diagnostics SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette.
The test is CE marked with sensitivity: 96.1% ,and specificity: 99.0% and it is included in the EU Common list of rapid antigen tests
(Manufacturer: SureScreen Diagnostics / Device ID 2297).
Covid 19 Antigen Test - £60
• This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance
• Customers must bring their passport to the appointment to verify their identity, without this, the test will not be able to go ahead.
• If using this service to travel, the customer is responsible for checking the COVID-19 test requirements in accordance with the destination of travel.
• GP Matters will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving the Covid19 test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
• GP Matters will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive Covid19 test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)