Next day results
The results are available the next day.
Whilst every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee that the results will be received within 24 hours, as the lab is a 3rd party business and we have no control over their schedule.
Having said that, so far this year our Lab has always been able to provide us with the results the next day. 100% success rate.
We will email you the results together with the fit to travel certificate.
Up to date guidance can be found for each destination, including entry requirements by visiting https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Yes, we use a UKAS accredited laboratory.
TDL (The London Laboratory)
On very rare occasions, a person’s swab will come back with a result as INVALID. This can happen if there is not enough moisture in the throat or nasal cavities and therefore not enough viral DNA is collected to enable a successful test.
Please be aware that if this happens, there will not be enough time to carry out a second swab and you will not have a result to enable you to travel.
£140 - Covid 19 PCR Test
£100 - Covid 19 Antibody Test
• This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance
• Customers using the service must be five years of age and over
• Customers must bring their passport to the appointment to verify their identity, without this, the test will not be able to go ahead.
• If using this service to travel, the customer is responsible for checking the COVID-19 test requirements in accordance with the destination of travel.
• Whilst every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee results will be received within 24 hours.
The lab is a 3rd party business and we have no control over their schedule.
• Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within the time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed. As you have been refunded for the first inconclusive test, you will be required to pay for the retest
• GP Matters will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
• GP Matters will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)