Next Day Result
10 min result
Next day result
Covid19 Antigen Test
The results /Fit to Travel certificate for the Antigen test are available 10 minutes after the appointment.
Covid19 PCR Test and Antibody Test
The results for the PCR and Antibody tests are available the next day.
Whilst every effort will be made, unfortunately we cannot offer a guarantee that the results will be back by a specific time, as the lab is a 3rd party business and we have no control over their schedule.
Having said that, so far this year our Lab has always been able to provide us with the results the next day. 100% success rate.
We will email you the results together with the fit to travel certificate.
Up to date guidance can be found for each destination, including entry requirements by visiting https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of the COVID-19 requirements of the country or region you are travelling to.
We use TDL (The London Laboratory).
This lab process is accredited by UKAS and is ISO 17025 compliant.
Covid 19 PCR Test - £150
Covid 19 Antigen Test - £100
Covid 19 Antibody Test - £150
Covid19 Vaccine - Not available
• This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance
• Customers must bring their passport to the appointment to verify their identity, without this, the test will not be able to go ahead.
• If using this service to travel, the customer is responsible for checking the COVID-19 test requirements in accordance with the destination of travel.
• Whilst every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee results will be received the next day.
The lab is a 3rd party business and we have no control over their schedule.
• Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within the time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed. As you have been refunded for the first inconclusive test, you will be required to pay for the retest
• GP Matters will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving the Covid19 test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
• GP Matters will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive Covid19 test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)
Made with Landing Page Software